Once one of the highest paid men in Britain, Ian Posgate passed away on 7 July. He was 85.
He rose to fame underwriting war risks for Names, making £20m to £30m from insuring shipments on the Mekong
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn