My family does their best each year to make sure I don’t know what I’m getting for my birthday and most of my fondest memories come from a gift, a time or an evening where events came as a surprise.
- Lemonade to ditch traditional insurance policies
- Brokers urged to contact FSCS over Alpha collapse
- Insurers slammed over auto-renewal 'loyalty tax' of £37m
- Gocompare uses tools to remove unconscious bias in hiring process
- Hastings staff to get instant customer feedback
- Direct cyber market grew 32% last year
- Swinton's Gilles Normand on why brokers can be a guiding digital hand