The ratings agency also downgraded the insurers long-term issuer credit rating to bbb+ from a-.
The ratings of MS Amlin’s Lloyd’s Syndicate 2001 were placed under review following the announcement in
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round