According to a Sunday Times obituary, Mills was considered an upstart by the old guard at Lloyd’s when he joined the market in 1948 with Bland Welch, a small insurance broker with a staff of 38.
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Kanye West settles lawsuit against Lloyd’s syndicates
- Blog: Peer-to-peer insurtech Hey Guevara hints at return with household launch
- Lloyds Bank insurtech and innovation head joins Oxbow as a partner
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution