Lloyd’s India will act as a domestic reinsurance branch of Lloyd’s, providing capacity to support India’s growing economy with a focus on infrastructure, agriculture and disaster management.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation