At a Lloyd’s event this morning Lloyd’s Hong Kong general representative Thomas Haddrill said: “We are delighted to be celebrating the 20th year of our office opening up in Hong Kong in 1997. It could
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails