The acquisition was completed on 3 April 2017 following approval by Lloyd’s and is in line with the company’s “strategy of increasing underwriting capacity through acquisition,” Helios said in a stock
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal