In an exclusive interview with Post, John Nelson, pictured, said tough prudential regulation was a necessary and welcome addition to the market, but the excessive process, man-hours and financial stra
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship