This comprehensive company report highlights Amlin's strategy, catastrophe losses and financial results. Topics covered include: global operations; company outlook; Solvency II and a SWOT analysis.
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Brokers shouldn’t fear job losses through AI
- Ex-Ingenie CEO King reunites with Lineker to launch Munich Re-backed insurtech Ticker
- Start-up to bring pay-as-you-go commercial insurance to the UK's SME "heartland"