Last year was a difficult one for the insurance industry in many ways. Public stocks in the sector were trading around 20% down at the end of the year compared with the start, with the industry not
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May