In the past few months, the insurance industry has witnessed a number of market players expand their regional reach to grab a bigger share of local UK markets. While the main targets tend to be middle
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency