Sagicor Europe suffered a net loss of $13.1m (£8.4m) last year, compared to $13.7m profit the year before, blaming global catastrophes and losses in private motor insurance.
A source told Post: “It
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars