The North Sea is about to experience a bonanza reminiscent of the oil rush of the 1970s. Europe's offshore wind energy market is forecast to be worth £75bn over the next decade, with the lion's share
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?