An insurance company cheque is much sought after by a criminal with ill-gotten gains to launder. Totally clean and with an insurer’s name to give it some provenance, it can be spent without worry.
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars