The chairman of Endurance has insisted it is still on the look out for acquisitions. Kenneth LeStrange, chairman, president and CEO of the Bermudian group, told Post's sister magazine Reinsurance: "We
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions