The government increased the IPT from 10% to 12% in June 2017, which at the time it predicted would net an additional £680m in tax.
However, the impact was larger – yielding £808m in tax, 19% more th
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms