Private equity firm BC Partners and co-founder Angus Ball will sell 17.9% of shares they hold in the company.
The 44,757,377 shares will be priced at £2.60 each, for a total of £116.4m.
The move rep
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT