Hurricane Lane is expected to be more of a flood event than a wind event.
A state of emergency was declared in Hawaii last Wednesday as the hurricane tracked its way towards the islands.
At its peak
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Analysis: Application interrogation