Hurricane Lane is expected to be more of a flood event than a wind event.
A state of emergency was declared in Hawaii last Wednesday as the hurricane tracked its way towards the islands.
At its peak
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses