The medical insurer now operates more than 470 dental practices across the UK and Ireland.
The latest acquisitions include Morrison Shenfine Holdings, which owns four practices across the North of
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Research: Cyber - is it responding to market needs?
- Ex-RSA SME MD Tara Waite rejoins insurance sector after Wonga collapse
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise
- Brexit and fair pricing lead FCA general insurance agenda for 2019/20