Autonomous vehicles are no longer a “space age fantasy”, according to the report’s author, RSA commercial motor underwriting director Ian Kemp.
The Gateway project saw a fleet of driverless pods (pic
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role