The Brexit White Paper, published today, would see the UK insurance businesses becoming a “rule taker” with no say in shaping legislation, the Association of British Insurers warned.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- This week: No alarms and no surprises