She replaces Malachy Smith on Leeds-based personal lines insurer UK General’s board. Smith has served on the board since his appointment in 2010.
Ryder’s appointment has gained regulatory approval.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote