Shaw has been CEO and a board member for seven years, and is credited with having steered the research group through a period of notable change, including its work on assisted and automated driving
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise