The insurer faced claims of £30m from the 2014 fire in the 150-year-old Mackintosh building, which has been undergoing restoration since.
However, fire experts believe the restoration of the building
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland