The acquisition makes Aviva one of the largest composite insurers in Ireland, with its market share in life insurance increasing to 15%, alongside its existing 15% market share in general insurance.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Analysis: Application interrogation