The deal, worth $81m (£61m), makes Allianz one of the largest shareholders of Africa Re and marks another step to increase the insurers presence in fast-growing African markets.
Niran Peiris, Allianz
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer