Andrew Bailey, CEO of the Financial Conduct Authority, said the body was carrying out its own study on whether vulnerable customers were charged higher for remaining with the same insurer than those
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims