Exclusive: Zurich’s former UK general insurance boss Conor Brennan has left the business.
Post understands that he has joined Arachas, one of Ireland’s largest non-life brokers as CEO. The company confirmed he will take up his new role on 1 June.
He was later moved to director of business development in December 2017.
Zurich confirmed Brennan had left his role but said the move was unrelated to yesterday’s announcement.
A spokesperson said: “Conor has decided to leave after almost a decade with Zurich. And, while it’s always a shame to see great people go, we wish him the very best in his new role back at home in Ireland. I know he’s really enjoyed the UK market engagement and trading with key brokers here.”
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- Roundtable: The new wave: time to disrupt the disruptors
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Trust Re ratings withdrawn due to financial statement delays