The insurer will transfer all business to the new entities ahead of the UK leaving the European Union. The move is designed to provide clients certainty of uninterrupted UK and European insurance cove
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn