No, it’s not their impressive diving skills. Rather, they have all represented teams that have been party to the lucrative world of insurer sponsorship.
With Gallagher reportedly set to replace Aviva
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?