The Bill comprises both changes to how whiplash claims are paid and how the discount rate is set. Claimant lawyers argue that the reforms may restrict access to justice for claimants.
Brett Dixon, pr
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in