Sources present at a Ministry of Justice steering meeting today told Post that ministers have confirmed that the government’s controversial whiplash reforms will be implemented in April next year.
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’