The group’s net income came in at €315.4m for the year, up from €287m in 2016.
The trade credit giant posted an operating income of €359.5m for 2017, down 3.7% from the €373.1m reported a year earlie
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in