With fears that the fallout from the collapse could affect up to 30,000 other companies across the wider economy, trade credit insurers and brokers have spent the week counting the potential cost.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall