Just after David Gauke replaced David Lidington as Justice Secretary, Brendan McCafferty left Axa 11 months into his tenure as CEO for intermediated and direct. The French giant said this was to simpl
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'