Just after David Gauke replaced David Lidington as Justice Secretary, Brendan McCafferty left Axa 11 months into his tenure as CEO for intermediated and direct. The French giant said this was to simpl
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in