Neil Oldfield, 40, of Firstone Grove, Liverpool, pleaded guilty to six counts of fraud by false representation and was sentenced to eight months imprisonment, suspended for two years, and 20 days at a
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'