Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond said there were many “good reasons” to support driverless vehicle technology, not least the fact that the TV motor presenter was not a fan.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m