The studio incurred costs of $6.9m (£5.2m) in 2014 when it was forced to halt production of TV series ‘Dig’ and relocate to New Mexico and Croatia, when Hamas and Israel started an armed conflict that
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'