The carrier said it envisages a 2018 capacity of £1.6bn for its Syndicate 33, subject to Lloyd’s approval.
“The increase in capacity is driven by an anticipated improvement in market conditions and
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- Start-up Wrisk launches £500,000 equity crowdfunding campaign
- Bollington launches MGA Anjuna Underwriting
- Legal: Driverless cars, shifting liability
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Grenfell insurer proposes voluntary scheme for victim payouts: updated
- Blog: The three ways data will change insurance
- CILA's Malcolm Hyde on communicating with Millenials