Mohammed Taj, 56, and Shahnaz Zaman, 46, both of Brookhill Road, Birmingham have been sentenced for fraud by false representation and conspiracy to commit fraud at Birmingham Crown Court.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated