While insurance has been an enabler for the aviation industry, with a solid underlying demand for it, a few overhanging clouds make it impossible to entirely rule out a crash landing.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- Video: Data from motor crashes will help reduce fraudulent claims
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners