While insurance has been an enabler for the aviation industry, with a solid underlying demand for it, a few overhanging clouds make it impossible to entirely rule out a crash landing.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?