The transaction, valued at £500m, comes as part of a long-term joint venture in which LV will acquire Allianz’s personal home and motor insurer’s renewal rights, with AIlianz obtaining LV GI’s commerc
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in