Even as Beazley becomes the latest insurer to establish an EU insurance hub in Ireland, the European insurance watchdog reiterated that any post-Brexit hubs would need to be more than just “letter-box
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn