Norwegian challenger brand Protector Forsikring states reinsurance from its provider Munich Re would cover the majority of the Grenfell claims, which saw a 24-storey residential tower block engulfed i
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn