Following an eight week trial, Mr Justice Supperstone was satisfied that the accused had committed perjury by giving false evidence under oath and verifying documents for use in civil proceedings with
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- Ethnicity pay gap reporting to pose 'challenges' for insurers if made mandatory
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Blog: How can the wider insurance industry cope in times of surge?