Because Scotland’s courts are unable to rule for periodical payments on most settlements, insurers could be faced with huge upfront costs on claims, said Frank Hughes, partner at BLM’s Glasgow office.
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- Zurich's Puneet Sharma: Calling time on credit markets
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Das v Asplin: Asplin guilty in fraud case
- Dive In 2018 launches, saying it's #time4inclusion
- Former Zurich boss launches boutique broker to buck consolidation trend
- Call out rogue MGAs, urges Chilton