Alistair Hardie’s decision to join medical assistance and claims specialist Cega came after a seven-year spell at travel insurer First Assist. After managing First Assist’s UK operation for five years
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'