Brumder v Motornet Service & Repairs and Aviva Insurance
Court of Appeal, 14 March 2013
The claimant was the proprietor (sole director and shareholder) of Motornet, a small workshop dealing in vehicle
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m