Data enrichment affects every facet of an insurance business, and done well can play a major role in companies gaining a competitive advantage.
With this is mind, to tie in with the latest instalment of the on-going Insurance Technology series, Post recently hosted a webinar examining the intricate benefits of data enrichment: a ‘how to' and ‘why do' for this exciting and developing field.
Held in association with SSP, the expert panel discussed how data enrichment across an entire business could produce massive dividends, and highlighted the dangers for firms that get left behind.
The broadcast also touched on how to create true big data and whether this could allow for a more accurate customer segmentation and intelligence.
Dan Marshall, managing director, UK insurance, LexisNexis
Adele Sumner, head of fraud intelligence and strategic development, RSA Insurance UK
Duncan Macmillan, director of group operations, SSP
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT