Data enrichment affects every facet of an insurance business, and done well can play a major role in companies gaining a competitive advantage.
With this is mind, to tie in with the latest instalment of the on-going Insurance Technology series, Post recently hosted a webinar examining the intricate benefits of data enrichment: a ‘how to' and ‘why do' for this exciting and developing field.
Held in association with SSP, the expert panel discussed how data enrichment across an entire business could produce massive dividends, and highlighted the dangers for firms that get left behind.
The broadcast also touched on how to create true big data and whether this could allow for a more accurate customer segmentation and intelligence.
Dan Marshall, managing director, UK insurance, LexisNexis
Adele Sumner, head of fraud intelligence and strategic development, RSA Insurance UK
Duncan Macmillan, director of group operations, SSP
- Debenhams confirms credit insurers have reduced cover
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Beazley leads £2.5m funding round for SME digital insurer
- Insurtechs on Tempcover's radar as it spies acquisition targets
- BLM targets EC3 push with new London market and reinsurance heads
- Lack of women at senior level driving gender pay gap as CII renews call for change