A casual observer might see little to distinguish an electric bike and a conventional bike. Insurers, on closer observation, do not see much difference either, regarding the two types of bike as simil
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role